Volunteering at Size of Wales is an excellent opportunity to take action on issues that matter to you, such as deforestation, climate change and social justice.
It is also a stimulating and practical way to gain experience working in the third sector, especially in areas including fundraising, events, research, campaigns and communications.
Over recent years, we’ve had many fantastic interns and volunteers who have played a vital role in Size of Wales’ work. For example:
- Katherine Crean, a Cardiff Met Graphic Design student, joined us on a 2-week placement, along with course mate Abbi-Louise Small, to help us re-brand our annual fundraiser, Go Green Day. Read Katherine’s blog here.
- Hannah May Williams was with the Size team for nine months, helping with website developments and was the chief coordinator behind that year’s Go Green Day. Read Hannah May’s blog here.
We welcome expressions of interest from anyone keen to help with our mission at this crucial time. If you’re interested in volunteering with Size of Wales, please download and complete the enquiry form below and send it to [email protected].
- We are a small team and it isn’t always possible to place all expressions of interest, though we will do all we can.
- We are not able to offer practical conservation or tree planting work experience overseas or in the UK.
- We are not able to offer volunteer placements for anyone under the age of 18.